We are just a group of people from our community that desire to Worship the Lord as we strive to learn more about Him thru His Word so that we can share Him with the rest of the world thru His Spirit leading us. But, you want to know what to expect so here are just a few questions that we get a lot:
- What are your services like? They are a mix of worship thru singing, praying, preaching, and sharing. Our goal is to not do the same ole same ole but allow our people to have a fresh anointing every time they come to worship!
- How long are they? Usually about 60 minutes. We try to be led by the Spirit so this is really not important to us at the end of the day. You may get out early or you may be here little longer. We don’t see people rushing to leave when we are done so must be OK; we actually have to wait for them to leave so we can get the lights and lock up. This is OK too!
- What is your style of worship? We try not to have a style to be labeled by, we are just trying to be authentic and genuine. We simply use what we have (talents in the church) and who we have (people willing to use those talents) and ask the Spirit to fill them and lead them as they lead us. Most would say we are blended.
- What is typical attire? Very diverse, some are extremely casual and some very dressed up. This is not our focus or do we want it to be yours.
- Is child care available? We do have a Bible Study Small group for your children no matter their age during our Small Group time and we have a Kids Church for all children between the age of birth to 10 yrs. old during our morning Worship.
There really are too many questions to list here, but if you have a specific one that you would like answered please feel free to call our office at (864) 439-6936 or just send us an email on the contact page. Thanks for inquiring and we hope you just come for a visit and see for yourself! You will always be our welcomed guest!